Sunday, 9 July 2017

Walt Disney World | Magic Kingdom

  After years of dreaming about going to Disney - the park that completely stole my heart was the magical and all round dreamy Magic Kingdom. Magic, excitement and wonder fill the park along with an added soundtrack to your life for the next two weeks and plenty of places to explore. The happiest place on earth (well for me anyway) where you can go and just enjoy the moment. Magic Kingdom is by far my favourite park out of the four and is the best in my opinion. It's full of magic, princesses, the iconic castle and the excited child in me couldn't wait to explore. This is the first and the last park I went to on both arrival and departure. Streets full of colour, happiness, fantasy, balloons and photographers waiting to capture your first moments in the park as you make your way to the top of Main Street to view the most beautiful Cinderella castle. The three year old inside of me got a bit emotional at the fact that I was actually in the place I'd wanted to go for years. On Main Street, colour fills the space with a variety of shops, restaurants, and merchandise. Some of the displays in the shop windows actually moved and was set like scenes from memorable films throughout the years. Very original and brought the Disney magic to life that little bit more.


(The windows of Main Street USA)
(Eric's Castle)
(Rapunzel's hideout)

  The kingdom itself is split into six sections. Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square, Tomorrowland and of course my favourite section - Fantasyland (along with New Fantasyland). The few parades that went on whilst there were fun and got the crowd moving and dancing along with their favourite characters, especially the Festival of Fantasy (by far my favourite parade). The rides and events were the main attractions, but I love the finer details too like the cute miniature character statues surrounding the castle gardens or the posters by the park gates. Along with the fairytale interior and exterior - trust me the amount of effort and detail that goes into this place is insane - the rides are brilliant for anyone who doesn't get on necessarily with bigger rides. Some of my favourite rides were definitely the Carousel, Snow White Mine Train, The Little Mermaid, Perter Pan's flight, Mad Tea Party and more. There's something for everyone and definitely an experience as around every corner theres characters to meet and greet. You may run into Alice and friends near the Cheshire Cat Cafe and teacups. Or go on an adventure with a tiny sidekick at the Princess Fairytale hall with Rapunzel. The carousel probably stuck out the most for me as it's the only ride my mom will ever go on and one of the early memories I still have from Disneyland Paris. There's so much to see and do and this is where I spent most of my holiday, so i'l keep it short and sweet and show you a snapshot of my Magic Kingdom fairytale. Enjoy lovelies! 
(Be Our Guest at Belle's Castle)

































No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS