Sunday, 11 June 2017

Fashion | Kate Spade New York x Minnie Mouse

When I heard one of my favourite designers - Kate Spade New York - had a store in Disney Springs, the excitement was real. Then I heard they had teamed up with Disney to create a collection even Minnie Mouse herself would love. Fabulous! Kate Spade New York uses fun, bright and bold colours as well as polka dots and stripes to create unique and very girly products. The brand encourages customers to 'Live Colourfully' and play around with their own personal style. After all, everyone is different. Kate Spade stood out to me as it was original, unique and very girly. I am now able to incorporate bold colours and individuality into my daily outfits through accessories like bags and shoes as well as injecting princess vibes and beautiful gold, white and polka dot themes throughout my bedroom.

KSNY x MINNIE MOUSE is a limited edition collection and teams Minnie's iconic bow with Kate Spade's fun, creative ideas . It's a small collection that mainly focuses on accessories like bags, phone cases and key rings that will add a bit of jazz to any outfit. I was lucky enough to see the collection in full at when I visited Disney Springs at Walt Disney World. I ended up going for a simple long sleeved jumper that you could wear with the majority of clothing in your wardrobe. It's super soft, isn't cropped - which is brilliant and is thinner than most jumpers so you could wear this all year round, but also makes use of different textures with the Minnie print on the front. The bright red bow is kind of fluffy and the face is made up of shimmery black sequins.
 I also picked up this very glittery Minnie bow clasp clutch bag with Minnie's bow being the centre of attention. I figured I would probably wear the jumper more than use the bag but as I have a long haired white dog - so the jumper only comes out on special occasions! The bag includes  a long snake chain style strap so theres three ways to wear it either on your shoulder, as a cross body bag, or you could use it as a clutch bag. The inside includes the classic Kate Spade New York stripe design and has a zip compartment in the middle with card slots, so you can leave your purse at home and take the essentials. It's quite roomy inside as I was surprised with the amount of stuff you can actually fit into it. 
I love my purchases and am so glad I chose them. I did save up forever to buy them as I knew what I wanted. Check out what's left of the collection online here.

Kate Spade New York: here



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS