Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Hello 2017!

2017! A new year and hopefully a new start. That's the words on everyone's mind this month and with some giving up after a only a few weeks, does anyone actually follow through with any of their new year resolutions or goals!? Every year, I - like others say the same thing but this year i'm going to change that. Someone once said to me that things won't change unless you actually do something about it. So, I'm going to break tradition and tick off some, if not all my 'goals' for this year. Some will take a few months to get the ball rolling and others will be quick little changes to better myself and the year ahead. As well as trying to achieve said goals, I will be on the lookout for new bloggers to follow, places to explore and also try to find myself. Kind of like a GAP year but more about discovering me as a person, which will lead to me living a little more and will also help to explore future career goals. As far as blogging goes, my aim is to actually put up regular posts and engage more with the blogging community. I feel like my blog will be more of a lifestyle blog including holidays, places to eat, days out and more, but will still have the occasional shopping haul and a dash of my favourite outfits throughout the year. Let me know what kind of posts of mine you enjoyed! As I said at the start, this year will hopefully be filled with fun, laughter, adventure, surprises, change and happiness. As Kate Spade said: 'Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You'

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS